E. Hari Krishna,
Incharge — Library,
|Total No of Titles||1256||Total No of International Journals||10|
|Total No of Volumes||22000||Total No of National Journals||20|
|Total No of Magazines||09|
|S.C. & S.T. Students Book Bank||4500|
Monday to Saturday : 09.20 A.M to 04.10 P.M
Library Rules And Regulations Rules :
- Identity Card is compulsory for getting access to the library
- Strict order and silence shall be maintained in the library and speak softly if needed.
- Four Books will be issued to UG students
- If the books are not returned within the specified time it will be viewed seriously and fine will be charged as per rules.
- In case a user loses a book he/she would have to either replace the book or deposit the price of the book in the library.
- Any marking or writing in the book is strictly prohibited.
- Reference books will not be issued; but are available for study within the Library.
- Library borrower cards are not transferable. The borrower is responsible for the books borrowed on his/her card.
- Tearing of sheets from books and newspapers is strictly prohibited and is punishable.
- All The Students Should Return Their Library Borrower Cards After Completion Of their Course And Obtain A “No-Due” Certificate From The Library