|Course||Year||Tuition Fee||NU Fee||Exam Fee|
|B.Tech (MIN/CSE/EEE) - Regular||1st/2nd||18000||9770||1100|
|B.Tech (MIN/CSE/EEE) - Regular||3rd/4th||10000||8230||1100|
|B.Tech (ECE/INF) - Self Finance||1st /2nd/3rd/4th||35000||9770||1100|
- SC & ST Welfare Students whose annual Family income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below.
- BC & EBC and Minority Welfare Students who are belongs to rural area family income should be Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand or below.
- BC & EBC and Minority Welfare Students who are belongs to Urban area family income should be Rs. Two Lakhs or below.
- Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is Rs. One lakh or below.
- EBC students who are selected Under Corporate College Admissions Scheme Eligible for Intermediate courses
- Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.